- 60g rolled oats
- ½ tsp mixed spiced
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 30g protein powder, vanilla or unflavoured
- 65g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 30g fresh or frozen blackberries
- 50g yoghurt, such as Greek, natural, soya
Combine the oats, mixed spice, milk and protein powder in a saucepan and set over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer then cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring regularly until thickened.
Remove from the heat and stir in the raspberries and blackberries until the fruit starts to break down slightly. Stir through the yoghurt, spoon into a bowl and serve.
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe. If using frozen fruit, add the fruit at the start of cooking.
- You can make this the night before (without adding the yoghurt) if you're short on time. Just reheat gently and add a splash of water if needed as the porridge will naturally thicken in the fridge overnight. Or simply add the yoghurt without reheating for overnight oats instead.
A banging recipe from The Body Coach app!