- 100ml reduced-fat tinned coconut milk
- 20g rolled oats
- 20g chia seeds
- 25g protein powder, vanilla or unflavoured
- 1 tbsp yoghurt such as Greek, natural, soya
- 120g plums, stoned and cut into wedges
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp mixed spiced
- 10g flaked almonds, toasted
Stir together the coconut milk, oats, chia seeds, protein powder and yoghurt and set aside to soak for at least 15 minutes.
Meanwhile combine the plums, honey, mixed spice and a splash of water in a small pan. Set over a medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer then cook for 8-10 minutes until softened. Set aside to cool.
Pour the coconut mixture into a bowl, spoon over the plums and top with the almonds.
- Quick and easy
- Family friendly
- Good for batch cooking
- Good on the go
- You can make the chia and coconut mixture the night before. Chia seeds thicken as they stand so you may need to loosen the mixture slightly with a splash of water.
- The plums can also be cooked in advance and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.