Posted by Joe Wicks in
I get lots of people ask me for breakfast ideas so I thought I'd round-up some of my most popular videos from Instagram to give you a bit of inspiration...
Let's talk about breakfast ...
Yes, you can have pancakes for breakfast and still get lean!
1. Cauliflower drop scones with smoked salmon and poached eggs. Click here for the full recipe.
2. Sweet potato hash brown with bacon, kale and poached eggs
3. Protein pancakes. Oooh, I can eat pancakes and get lean? Yes please - sold!
4. Long live the build-up bagel
5. Chorizo with sweet potato, veggies and two fried eggs. (Left over Nandos chicken, optional)
Oh now that's what I call a Saturday morning breakfast😍 Chorizo, a bit of left over @nandosuk chicken with sweet potato and two big fried eggs in the middle. Is this for one person? Guilty as charged honour 🙌🏼 Guilteeee as charged 🙄 #leanin15 #breakfast #foodie #food #MidgetTrees 🌳🌲 #instacook #instadaily #picoftheday #foodporn @lucybeecoconut
6. Overnight protein oats. This one is perfect if you're in a rush in the mornings. Click here for the full recipe
7. Carrot and courgette fritters with spinach and avocado
8. Stuffed mushrooms with feta, tomatoes and egg
9. Baked eggs in avocado with bacon and midget trees
10. Vegetable egg wrap with feta cheese
And that right there, is #Leanin15
For more healthy meals, tailored to your own personal energy demands that will put you body in fat burning mode, please visit www.thebodycoach.com/90dayplan
You can also follow me on social media at any of the links below:
Facebook: The Body Coach
Pinterest: The Body Coach
About Joe Wicks
Joe Wicks is the online nutrition coach inspiring people all over the world to cook with his #Leanin15 video meals on Instagram. He is also transforming the lives of thousands of people with his tailored online nutrition plan, The 90 Day Shift, Shape & Sustain plan.
What to Read Next
Posted by Joe Wicks in Recipes
If you've got a bit more time on your hands this weekend, try this banging breakfast that's full of protein and healthy fats. Now that right there, is #Leanin15.
Posted by Joe Wicks in Fitness, Wellbeing
No one hates the winter more than me. It's cold, it's dark and it can be a real motivation killer. But it doesn't mean that it's time to let your health and fitness slide.